We would like to welcome Chalet Isobel to our Chatel accommodation website.
All details are below of this self-catered ski chalet. If you like what you see, then feel free to drop the owners a line or visit the Chalet Isobel website.
Chalet Isobel – Chatel
Chalet Isobel is a gorgeous self-catered ski chalet in an excellent location close to the Linga lifts in Chatel. Recently stylishly renovated inside, the “picture-perfect” chalet seamlessly mixes its traditional alpine charm with a modern, light and spacious interior.
With stunning views over the mountains and the beautiful Abondance valley, the River Dranse running past at the bottom of the large garden, a hot tub, log fire, table football and TV den, Chalet Isobel just might be exactly what you are looking for!
- Sleeps 8: 4 stylish bedrooms all with private bathrooms.
- Close to the slopes: 500m walk to nearest ski lifts; ski back to within 250m of the chalet; free ski bus stops directly outside the chalet.
- Stunning open plan kitchen/ living/ dining area: Lovely area with log fire. Large south-facing balcony running length of chalet offering wonderful views over the garden, river, valley and mountains.
- All the facilities: Hot tub, table football, large flat screen smart TV (with Apple TV), free wifi, bluetooth speakers.
- Flexible eating options: Self-catered chalet with a fully equipped kitchen – and guests at Chalet Isobel get residents rates at the excellent Le Renard restaurant next door to the chalet for both breakfasts and 3 course dinners.
- Easy to get to: 90 mins from Geneva Airport (we can arrange transfers).