Chalet Le Trois Canards – Chatel
Chalet Les Trois Canards provides luxury catered ski chalet holidays in Chatel, we aim to provide you with a ski holiday to remember for all the right reasons. It’s all about organising everything for you to keep your trip hassle free.
Our 5 bedroom chalet is recently built, it provides modern comfort in a traditional style. There are stunning views across Chatel and the valley, log fire, Jacuzzi, hot-tub and a large modern kitchen.
Penthouse Caribou – Large, Luxury Apartment
Warm and welcoming; Penthouse Caribou is a large self-catered chalet in the beautiful alpine village of La Chapelle d’Abondance.
Opposite its own ski area within the amazing Portes du Soleil ski region, this spacious chalet has great location in the heart of the mountains.
Comfortably sleeping 10-16 people, Penthouse Caribou is ideal for families and large groups in winter and summer alike looking for self-catering.
Chalet Renardiere – Chatel
Chalet Renardiere is a large (170m2) detached, newly furnished chalet in commune of Le Jardy, opposite a ski bus stop. Sleeps up to 10 people, with 3 bedrooms, a large mezzanine area with 2 beds and a sofa bed in the lounge. There are 2 bathrooms and an additional WC. Fabulous open plan living/dining/kitchen area is at the heart of the property with a beautiful log burning stove and balcony with great views.
Fully equipped for all your needs:
- 4 TVs all with FreeSat and Amazon Prime Video
- Free wifi
- Table tennis table and table football in the spacious garage area
- Oven, induction hob, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, coffee maker, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Games and books
Chalet Bises – Chatel
A comfortable & cosy chalet with hot tub, log burner & beautiful views. Situated close to supermarket (300m) & ski slopes (2km) with ski bus access (170m).
6 bedrooms (mixture of double, twin & triple); 5 bathrooms (2 ensuite); 2 kitchens; ski room.
The chalet is a spacious, detached property situated on a quiet estate with easy access and ample parking.
Chalet Petit Loup- Chatel
Chalet Petit Loup is a beautiful apartment in the wonderful village of Chatel; in the heart of the Portes du Soleil.
Beautiful new, top floor, apartment in a fantastic location in the centre of Chatel. This light, spacious apartment sleeps up to 10 people in three double rooms (super comfy beds that can be a super king or twins) and a mezzanine with four full sized beds ideal for children. We have decorated the apartment in a comfortable, contemporary style with a mixture of new and vintage pieces. The highlight is the wonderful open plan kitchen and reception room leading onto a large terrace with spectacular views up and down the valley
- Large open plan reception room with solid oak dining table seating 10 comfortably
- Fully equipped kitchen including Nespresso machine, microwave, fondue and raclette machine
- Entertainment includes high definition TV, DVD player, BOSE speaker and fast WIFI
- West facing balcony with amazing uninterrupted views of up and down the valley
- Covered packing space for one car
The apartment is a few minutes walk from the centre of Chatel and all the great restaurants and bars. Ideally located for ski access either from the town centre with the Super Chatel cable car or the free bus to Linga and Pre la Joux. It is also a short walk to the new aquatic centre and spa.
Chalet Pascal – Chatel
Chalet Pascal is a self-catering chalet situated opposite the Linga telecabine that gives you easy access to the whole Portes du Soleil ski area.
We have an in-resort manager who will help with any questions you have during your stay. He can organise ski hire, ski passes, babysitting etc.
The chalet is approximately 150m2, arranged over three floors and sleeps up to 10 people (max 6 adults, 4 children).
The chalet accommodation is flexible for either a party of 6 people (3 bedrooms) or if you are a larger party (max 6 adults 4 children) a fourth bedroom and shower room are available. In either case you will have sole occupancy.
Chalet Henri – Chatel
Chalet Henri is a beautiful new 153m2 duplex apartment which sleeps 8 at the top of a large chalet building 5mins walk from the centre of Chatel with it’s many bars and restaurants and the ski lifts. It has a huge south west facing panoramic terrace which sweeps across the front of the building providing uninterrupted views from the living area and main bedroom. It’s perfect for either one or two families, or else a group of friends.
- 3 bedrooms; 1 x double, 1 x twin/double, one mezzanine floor containing double bed, bunk beds (suitable for adults) and a snug for children (inc TV with Netflix and Amazon)
- Sleeps 8 plus baby (travel cot and high chair supplied)
- 2.5 bathrooms; 1 double shower room, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet
400 metres from the nursery “Les Mouflets” and nr childrens ski school
Chalet Le Tadorne
Chalet Le Tadorne, Châtel, is a luxurious and spacious self-catered alpine chalet – sitting in this wonderful location in the Portes du Soleil. The property was completed in 2004; the design is that of a traditional wooden alpine chalet but finished with high quality contemporary features.
- Sleeps 14, in a 12 adult, 2 child mix spread over three floors
- 4 bedrooms are all en suite with hairdryer and radio alarm
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large dining area
- Sitting room with soft leather sofas, log burning fire, multimedia centre with TV, games console and surround sound system
- UK TV channels are available
- Ski storage and boot warming facilities
- Washing machine and drying cupboard
- Garage available for bike storage
- Outside terrace and decked areas
- Outdoor Canadian hot tub and sauna
Chalet Soleil – Alpine Majestic
Chalet Soleil was built and designed by the owners Ian and Joanne in 2012, it is an outstanding luxury chalet built in a traditional Alpine style. They have created the ultimate mountain retreat with huge open living spaces and our outdoor hot tub has spectacular views of both the Dents du Midi and the Mont de Grange. Chalet Soleil is owner run and boasts a large living room and stunning open log-fire, a games room and five beautiful en-suite bedrooms, with TV and WiFi. At Chalet Soleil they offer quality, comfort and a personal service with all those little touches you would expect from a five star luxury chalet.
La Corniche – Chatel
What skiers and boarders agree upon is where to stay. No contest it has to be Ski Diamond’s apartment La Corniche. Just think about the big outdoor hot-tub, two bedrooms both en-suite, the fully equipped kitchen, the stunning –and we mean breathtaking- views, topped off by pretty alpine woodwork and comfy leather sofas you understand where they’re coming from.
Check out the website to see that La Corniche has lots more to offer, winter or summer, including amazing value.
Rent this apartment from £649 per week, includes linen and towels.
- beautiful alpine style interior
- two bedrooms both with ensuites
- great location close to the lifts and to the village of Chatel
- large hot-tub
- fabulous views of Mont Grange nature reserve
- free wifi
- Save 5% off lift passes
- Save 10% off equipment hire delivered, fitted and collected at the apartment
- part of a private chalet, not in an apartment block
Chalet Morclan – self catering chalet
Chalet Morclan commands spectacular views, situated in Petit Châtel, 5 minutes’ walk from the nearest chair lift. Chalet Morclan offers a high standard of accommodation for up to 9 people.
- Four bedrooms: 1 large single (occasional double); 1 room with bunk beds; 1 room with 2 single beds; 1 room with king-size double bed. All have duvets and pillows – bed linen local hire.
- 1 bathroom – bath and shower; 1 shower room/WC; 1 separate WC
- Well-equipped kitchen – electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave etc.
- Dining area – seating 8 people
- Cosy living room – comfortable sofas; wood-burning stove; TV with access to French satellite channels; DVD player; hi-fi system; board games, puzzles and books.
- Utility area with washing machine.
- Basement for storing ski equipment and bikes.
- 1 lockable garage + additional car parking space.
Les Ecureuils – La Chapelle
Just finished, a stylish 1st floor, 3 bedroom, 57m2 apartment in the charmingly named Les Ecureuils.
It’s a short walk to the nearest lift and La Chapelle d’Abondance village centre. The bus stop is directly outside to explore the Portes Du Soleil.
- Underfloor heating
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Two twin rooms ( beds convert to kingsize )
- Family shower with WC
- Separate WC with sink
- 6x4m Living, Dining, Kitchen area all mod cons
- Large balcony
- Comfy 3x3m Sofa
- Wifi with Smart TV
- Ski storage room
Chalet Chocolat – Chatel
Chalet Chocolat is conveniently nestled between the two main Châtel lifts, Linga and Pré-la-Joux, close to town but secluded enough to enjoy the beauty of nature. Self catering but with options for flexible catering. Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, 2 en suite. Open plan living with real log fire. Satellite TV, WIFI, Wii, iPad, iPod docking station. Store cupboard essentials. Feather duvets, Egyptian cotton linen, big fluffy towels, hairdryers and complimentary toiletries.
Outside is the south facing balcony, table and chairs, barbeque, Bikes and a garden to make it an ideal summer stay.
Chalet Chantecler – self catering chalet
Chalet Chantecler is a 5 bedroom self-catered ski chalet with with stunning south facing views over Chatel.
Situated in the Rue Roitet, Chalet Chantecler enjoys a panoramic south-facing sun-filled view over the village and the valley. Three of the five bedrooms have direct access onto the balcony so as to make the most of the wonderful view. Access to the village is easy, whether on foot, by car, or by ski-bus, the nearest stop for which is about 75 metres along the road from the steps up to the chalet. The Chalet has its own garage and parking space.
Chalet Le Blancho – self catering chalet
- Apartment with 3 rooms – 70 sq m
- 6/7 persons
- Spacious and cosy apartment located on the Linga Way (Etringa)
- 400m from the village centre and close to all commerce
- Fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separated toilet, television with
- British tv channels and free wifi access
Residence Perce Neige – apartment
Residence Perce Neige is situated in the village of Chatel in the area “de Loy”, with 2 double bedrooms and put up bed in lounge.
- 100m from the kids’ ski area “Marmottons”
- Close to shops, restaurants and commercial area
- Free buses to the ski lifts
- Situated on the second floor, with lift
- Accommodation with kitchenette, clic-clac bed, balcony, TV, DVD player, raclette and fondue
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Closed garage and parking outside.
- Ski storage
Résidence Le Grand Ermitage **** – self catering apts
Résidence Néméa Le Grand Ermitage offers self-catering accommodation in Châtel. This property offers a sauna, a hammam and a relaxing area. Outdoor and indoor swimming pool,
All apartments offer a balcony, a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a complete bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is available for guests.
Each accommodation has a fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher, stove and microwave. Breakfast can be served every morning at an additional charge.
Résidence Néméa Le Grand Ermitage is 800 metres from the ski lifts and various shops. The property offers billiards, laundry service and ski storage on site.
Résidence Les Chalets d’Angèle **** – self catering apts
Located just 800 metres from Super Châtel Ski Lift, with indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness centre.
All apartments have a private balcony, a seating area with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The fully equipped kitchen offers a dishwasher, vitroceramic hob and an oven.
The hotel offers raclette and fondue machines for guests to try the traditional Alpine cuisine. Newspapers are provided daily and luggage and ski storage also features in the residence.
Massages can be given upon request and Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas.
Chalet Alban **** self catering chalet
Warm detached chalet for 15 people just beside the ski lifts (La Barbossine cable car approx 200 m away).
Châtel centre is about 1km from the chalet with its restaurants and shops. This wooden chalet has a Savoy mountain atmosphere as well as all modern facilities, it also offers WiFi internet access.
In winter you have direct access to the Portes du Soleil skiing area, while enjoying a typical village resort.You will be no stranger to walks. swim in the Vonnes lake. mountain bike riding and fishing in summer. Try the regions gastronomic traditions like Abondance cheese
Residence Josephine *** self catering apt
Free Wifi – 900m to Super Chatel – Pool – Restaurant
The apartment will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a seating area.There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.
At Résidence Joséphine you will find a fitness centre, ski storage and skiing. The property offers free parking.
Apartments Linga – self catering apt
Direct Slope Access – Linga Ski Area
Located directly on Linga Ski Slopes. The Ski Lift outside the property allows direct access to Avoriaz Resort.
Studios and apartments feature a balcony or terrace, TV, wardrobe and private bathroom. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven, refrigerator and coffee machine.
Restaurants are ideally located 500 metres away and supermarkets can be found 2 km from the property. Thonon-les-Bains and its thermal baths is just a 45-minute drive away and the ski shuttle bus, is just in front of the apartment, runs every 20 minutes.